All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSurf and Saltwater Fishing in the Carolinas is the ultimate all-in-one guide to inshore fishing in North and South Carolina. Written by long-time Brunswick Beacon fishing columnist Jeffrey Weeks this book is packed with all the information you need to kw about surf and saltwater fishing the Carolina waters. You will find tips and tactics for flounder, redfish, speckled trout, bluefish, pompa, sea mullet, Spanish mackerel, spot, croaker, black drum and even the lesser kwn fish of the Carolina inshore saltwater scene. Whether you choose to fish from the surf, the shore, the pier, or in a boat Surf and Saltwater Fishing in the Carolinas is the most complete and detailed resource you are going to find.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Weeks is an award-winning North Carolina newspaper columnist who writes about saltwater and freshwater fishing, southern seafood cooking, and fisheries politics and management.
- Author(s)Professor Jeffrey Weeks
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.