All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together vel concepts in machine vision, computer graphics, and threedimensional modelling, in solving real practical inspection problems. Automated inspection of three--dimensional shape and the analysis of both two-- and three--dimensional surface defects and texture patterns, represents one of the most challenging and rapidly developing applications for machine vision today. CONTENTS INCLUDE:* Introduction* Automated surface inspection* An alternative surface description* Photoclimetry* Reconstruction of acquired surface details* Experimental work* Analysis of surface defects* Example case study applications to industrial machine vision surface inspection* Overview of a generic inspection system. System Inspection Techniques will appeal to practising engineers and scientists. As well as undergraduate and postgraduate students, offering a better understanding of the theory and practical application of image processing and computer graphics in surface inspection tasks. Manufacturing engineers and inspection system developers, quality engineers, and anyone requiring an insight into the complex issues involved in automated surface inspection will find this book useful.
- Author BiographyDR. MELVYN SMITH has worked in industry for several years on the R&D product inspection equipment, low-- and high--volume flexible component manufacturing, and automated adaptive product assembly systems. Currently, he is a senior lecturer in the Faculty of Engineering at the University of the West of England, Bristol, UK. He has published numerous journal and conference papers, and participated in various workshops, conferences and exhibitions, including a feature article for national radio on the BBC.
- Author(s)Melvyn L. Smith
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/12/2000
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleEngineering Research Series (Rep)
- Place of PublicationBury St Edmunds
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintProfessional Engineering Publishing
- Content Notereferences, glossary, bibliography, index
- Weight1072 g
- Width217 mm
- Height307 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.