All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe U. S. Army Materials Research Agency has conducted the Saga- more Army Materials Research Conferences, in cooperation with the Metallurgical Research Laboratories of the Department of Chemical En- gineering and Metallurgy of Syracuse University, since 1954. The pur- pose of the conferences has been to gather together scientists and engi- neers from academic institutions, industry, and government who are uniquely qualified to explore in depth a subject of importance to the Army and the Department of Defenseo The subject of the Thirteenth Sagamore Army Materials Research Con- ference, Surfaces and Interfaces I: Chemical and Physical Characteris- tics, was chosen from a substantial number of possible topics because scientists in the Army responsible for materials research, the conference committee, and the participants believed that much good would result from a detailed analysis of: the kwledge and role of surfaces, including their fundamental characteristics; the role of adsorption and adhesion; and the kinetics, both of exterior surfaces and interfaces. This informa- tion should aid immeasurably in leading the way to vastly improved mate- rials, vitally essential if progress is to be made in structures having improved performance. The wisdom of selecting a topic concerned with surfaces and inter- faces is substantiated by the papers presented in this publication.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/12/2012
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleSagamore Army Materials Research Conference Proceedings
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight714 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJohn Burke
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1967
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.