Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.91Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 15 Mar
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $45.00+ AU $9.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by mr-pickwick
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.18
About this product
- DescriptionIn Surfer's Code: 12 Simple Lessons for Riding Through Life , world champion surfer Shaun Tomson shares the life lessons he's gathered from decades of surfing - from his boyhood adventures in South Africa to the world tour in the late 1970s to the business world today. For Tomson, surfing is a hobby, a sport, a religion, an obsession and more - it is a way of life. Tomson's life lessons have guided his career to the top of both professional competition and the world of business. Now, he shares these powerful lessons, born on the world's best swells, with all people-including those who might never step on a surfboard. These lessons are born of the collective wisdom of the surf community, and will be a powerful source of inspiration in the face of extraordinary challenges of every day life.
- Author BiographyShaun Tomson was 1977 World Champion on the International Professional Surfing Tour. A native of South Africa, he spent fourteen years on the World Tour (1976-1989). He has been featured in more than 40 surf videos and starred in the surf move In God's Hands. He was most recently listed as one of the 25 most influential surfers of the century (Surfer, 1999) and one of the 16 greatest surfers of all time (Surfing, 2004). He is currently Chairman of the Advisory Board for The Surfrider Foundation and owns his own apparel company, Solitude, in Santa Barbara, California.
- Author(s)Shaun Tomson
- PublisherGibbs M. Smith Inc
- Date of Publication17/08/2006
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationLayton, UT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGibbs M. Smith Inc
- Out-of-print date24/11/2011
- Content Note20 colour illustrations
- Weight649 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.