Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $4.90+ AU $2.95 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by booklegend66
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $11.96Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by foorece-aus
- Est. delivery by 5 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationSurf-mad New Zealand chef Mark Gardner joins Surfing the Menu's regular Aussie Ben O'Donoghue on an eight part food safari of New Zealand. Showcasing a variety of local produce including saffron, wasabi, indigenous herbs, organic wine, persimmons, trout, venison, hazelnut oil, salmon, kumara, balsamic vinegar, avocado oil, scallops, crayfish and chocolate the two larrikin chefs guide you step-by-step on how to make their delicious mouth watering recipes in your own kitchen. And in true Surfing the Menu style, Mark and Ben also hit the road to find the perfect wave, only to discover exhilarating adventures such as gliding over the snow-covered alps, heli-surfing to the world's most isolated break, landing on a volcanic lake in a restored 1954 Seaplane and scuba dive in a cage surrounded by sharks... all the while chatting with local kiwis whose passions for growing fresh produce has made New Zealand's gastronomic reputation world class. Surfing the Menu 4 delivers fast-paced laughs, adventure and great food, all framed magnificently against New Zealand's stunning natural backdrop.
- TitleSurfing The Menu - New Zealand : Series 4
- Product Release Date13/12/2006
- Theatrical Release Year2005
- Number of Discs2
- ActorsBen O'Donoghue,Mark Gardner
- Run Time220 minutes
- Primary GenreSpecial Interest
- Sub GenreCookery
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $34.99Trending at AU $67.59
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $156.13
- AU $13.50Trending at AU $19.72
- AU $74.20Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $13.35Trending at AU $17.81
- AU $64.34Trending at AU $104.07
- AU $39.89Trending at AU $67.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.