All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most popular and exciting water sports in the world, surfing has a rich history dating back to at least the eighteenth century. The International Surfing Association estimates there are more than twenty-three million surfers worldwide. Windsurfing's popularity peaked in 1984, but by the mid-1990s, it began a rapid decline. Today, however, the sport is again gaining momentum, and younger generations are learning what a fun and exciting sport it is. Readers will learn the history of both sports, the skills and equipment needed to participate in them, and how to surf and windsurf safely.
- Author(s)J Poolos,Jamie Poolos
- PublisherRosen Central
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleSports to the Extreme
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRosen Central
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width188 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.