All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides a comprehensive perspective on surgical oncologic diseases that are relevant to those who have an interest in surgical oncology. Its purpose is to distill a volumius amount of information to readers so they will have the opportunity to apply relevant information and kwledge to their particular needs. Each chapter is written by experts in their field who provide concise and in-depth information on their topic and supply references to key articles. Illustrations, diagrams and photographs are included to assist the visual learners. Each chapter begins with bulleted key points to focus the readers on the material that will be covered and concludes with an appendix that summarizes the salient points. This unique set-up can be used as a tool to quickly review the topic at hand. The text also includes a set of short questions and answers at the end of each chapter to reinforce the salient points. Surgical Oncology: A Practical and Comprehensive Approach is a valuable resource for Medical students, surgical oncology fellows, general surgeons and educators.
- Author BiographyQuyen D. Chu, MD, MBA, FACS Department of Surgery, LSU Health Sciences Center-Shreveport Shreveport, LA USA John F. Gibbs MD, FACS Department of Surgery Jersey Shore University Medical Center Neptune, NJ USA Gazi B. Zibari MD, FACS John C. McDonald Regional Transplant Center Willis Knighton Health System Shreveport, LA USA
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2014
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note40 black & white illustrations, 164 colour illustrations, 141 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1646 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byGazi B. Zibari,John F. Gibbs,Quyen D. Chu
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.