All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis user-friendly definitive reference work presents the full spectrum of current cancer treatment options available to the practicing general surgeon or trainee. Through the pairing of 4-color algorithms and concise, clinically oriented text, the reader can quickly visualize and understand the decision-making process. Separate algorithmic branches highlight surgical treatment, adjuvant therapies such as chemotherapy and radiation therapy, as well as combined modality treatment. Over 90 chapters address organ systems from head to toe and tackle special topics, including oncologic emergencies and diagstic and therapeutic challenges, and surgical adjuncts. More than 200 illustrations augment the textbook.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note95 black & white illustrations, 120 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1966 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byConstantine V. Godellas,Keith W. Millikan,Theodore J. Saclarides
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.