All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSurprise Cakes brings the art of cake decorating to a whole new level, revealing how to bake amazing and surprising designs and patterns right inside your cake. So when you slice open your masterpiece for guests, you'll be treated to oohs and aahs all around.The impact of your cake--traditionally lost upon cutting - will go on to surprise your guests with hidden designs baked baked directly into the sponge, or through clever use of frostings or jam. With recipes, baking tips, and frostings, you'll be guided through the easy, step-by-step process from the very start of your project to the finish.There are clever projects for all occasions including: - Gender Reveal Cakes which are a baby shower favorite. Slice open the cake to discover the gender of the baby!- Animal Surprise Cakes which reveal cakes featuring fun and zany animal prints and patterns like zebra stripes and leopard spots.- Birthday Cakes for Kids like rainbow surprise cakes, paint splatter cakes, and balloon-inside cakes.Enjoy creating cakes to surprise friends and family with throughout the year.
- Author BiographyMarsha Janine is the creator and director of London-based cake design company Cakings. Largely self-taught, Marsha both bakes and designs bespoke cakes for her clients. These include handmade centerpieces for both corporate and personal celebrations. Her designs often feature detailed sugarcraft modeling, married with delicious cakes and tasty fillings. She also spends her time developing exciting flavors, experimenting with groundbreaking decorating techniques, and discussing the latest cake trends with her fans and customers via social media.
- Author(s)Marsha Janine Phipps
- PublisherRace Point Publishing
- Date of Publication27/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRace Point Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width203 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.