All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSome short stories anunce their ending at the beginning. Others refuse to give away their plot until the final word has been read. Written in the spirit of the latter, Surprise Endings is a collection of short stories that keeps the reader guessing for as long as possible.
- Author BiographyThomas Harper was born and raised in southern Minnesota. He fell in love with reading while working as a waiter at an Italian restaurant named Eduardo's. After work he'd drive his buddy's Mercury Cougar home and then stay up until dawn reading Jon Land, Robert Ludlum, and James Michener while eating M&Ms by the pound and drinking milk by the gallon. It wasn't until years later, however, after a stint in the US Army and a number of lost years spent as a member of a well-known cult, that Mr. Harper felt the inescapable call to write. He was living in Tijuana, Mexico at the time with his estranged wife and working as a network administrator for a training company located in Orange County, California. His very first short stories are still hidden in a vault, forty feet below the earth's surface and protected by 666 rabid, but humanely treated wildebeests. He currently lives in southern Minnesota with the only woman with enough patience to put up with him.
- Author(s)Thomas Harper
- Date of Publication16/09/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.01New
- AU $88.73New
- AU $21.56New
- AU $43.88New
- AU $23.51New
- AU $25.04New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $88.73
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.16
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.86
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.85
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.