All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover how to cope with lifes surprises. Some people like to be surprised. They find it funny or exciting or simply interesting. They may seek out experiences where theyre likely to encounter the unexpected. Other people, however, are uncomfortable with surprise. It may make them feel anxious or stressed. Psychologists say that people who are comfortable with surprise are more emotionally flexible than people who arent. When life takes them by surprise, they cope without becoming upset. You can learn to be more flexible. Each time youre confronted with a surprise, tell yourself, This is an opportunity, a chance to be curious, to be creative, to think about things differently, to accept something new. Find out more inside this book!
- Author(s)Rosa Waters
- PublisherMason Crest Publishers
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleCauses & Effects of Emotions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMason Crest Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width188 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.