All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNothing is quite what it appears to be in this world of spiraling shapes, mirrored objects, and other mind-bending images. Reminiscent of the works of M. C. Escher, these mathematically inspired patterns provide an incredible range of coloring possibilities with inversion spheres, perspective weaves, rolling waves, and other wild designs.
- Author BiographyAn editor of an Arizona newspaper, author Hop David specializes in artistic tessellations and designs. He is the author of the recently published Dover title, Magic Mirror Image Coloring Book.
- Author(s)David Hop
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication26/10/2012
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleDover Coloring Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.