Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionTestimonies explaining the difference between religion and relationship with the Living God.
- Author BiographyWidowed mother and grandmother residing in the Boston area, Barbara van den Akker has been teaching the Word of God for 36 years. From small home Bible studies, to retreats, to seminars; for church groups, for Women's Aglow Fellowship, for Full Gospel Business Men's Fellowship, for Living Waters Fellowship and Isaiah 58 Women's Fellowship the truths in this book have blessed and aided many in their walk with God.
- Author(s)Mrs Barbara a Van Den Akker
- Date of Publication05/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.