Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionDo you ever feel that prayer has become rote repetition, or that the simple prayers of childhood have lost their meaning? In this life-changing little book, Rev. Keith Beasley-Topliffe shares his experience of praying the Covenant Prayer - a classic prayer that calls us to surrender completely to God. Line by line, Rev. Beasley-Topliffe uses the wisdom of the prayer of surrender as a guide for those who want to learn to trust God more. With honesty and gentle humor, Rev. Beasley-Topliffe shows us how simple prayers t only express our heart's desires to God, but also open the doorway to deeper prayer and transformation.
- Author(s)Keith Beasley Topliffe,Keith Beasley-Topliffe
- PublisherParaclete Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationOrleans
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParaclete Press
- Weight200 g
- Width138 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.