All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA compendium of up-to-date research in survey nresponse Survey Nonresponse compiles theoretical and empirical research by ted experts to provide a current review of the field. It covers the behavioral underpinnings of n-response, its impact on the error structure of survey estimates, and current methods of adjusting the estimation process to account for nresponse. The volume combines literatures from social science and statistics to present a complete picture of modern methods of design and estimation in the face of missing survey data. The book is divided into four sections that discuss these fundamental issues: Alternative perspectives on causes and consequences of nresponse Current theory and practice in survey protocols to reduce nresponse rates How nresponse varies systematically by various design features Statistical inference accounting for nresponse Survey Nonresponse can be used as a supplementary text for graduate students in survey methodology courses, or as a reference for researchers and professionals. It offers a balanced approach, up-to-date research, and thoroughly modern thinking on this vital subject. This title has been named the 2011 American Association for Public Opinion Research Award winner. It is the Association's lifetime achievement award.
- Author BiographyROBERT M. GROVES, PhD, is a professor and a senior research scientist at the University of Michigan. He is also Director of the Joint Program in Survey Methodology, a consortium of the University of Maryland, University of Michigan, and Westat. DON A. DILLMAN, PhD, is Professor of Sociology and Rural Sociology at Washington State University, a senior scientist for the Gallup Organization, and previously a senior survey methodologist at the U. S. Census Bureau. JOHN L. ELTINGE, PhD, is a senior mathematical statistician at the U. S. Bureau of Labor Statistics and an associate professor in the Department of Statistics at Texas A&M University. RODERICK J. A. LITTLE, PhD, is Professor and Chair of Biostatistics in the School of Public Health at the University of Michigan and a senior research scientist at its Institute for Social Research.
- Author(s)Don A. Dillman,John L. Eltinge,Robert M. Groves,Roderick J. A. Little
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication31/10/2001
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleWiley Series in Survey Methodology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight908 g
- Width166 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.