Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis much-anticipated Second Edition presents an informative and accessible account of survey research. It guides the reader through the main theoretical and practical aspects of the subject and illustrates the application of survey methods through examples. Thoroughly revised and updated, it presents: * Concise and analytic coverage of multivariate analysis techniques * A new chapter giving theoretical and practical advice on the stages involved in constructing scales to measure attitude or personality * An account of using materials on the internet * Concise introductions and summaries to all chapters This book will prove to be equally useful for students conducting small research projects in the social sciences or related professional/applied areas, researchers planning systematic data collection for applied purposes and policy makers who want to understand and analyse the research with whose conclusions they are presented.
- Author BiographyRoger Sapsford is Reader in Social Research at the University of Teesside.
- Author(s)R. J. Sapsford
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication15/11/2006
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.