Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $264.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMicroprocessors have come a long way since their conception. They have become formidable processing tools, and we encounter them in almost every part of our daily activities, from the kitchen with its microwave oven to the cockpit of a sophisticated aircraft. The purposes of this book are to walk through the current microprocessor techlogy and briefly to describe some of the most advanced microprocessors available. The book is a survey of ad- vanced microprocessors, aimed particularly at the engineering manager rather than the design engineer. Chapter One outlines the history of microprocessors and describes some termilogy used in computer architecture. Chapter Two discusses advanced computer concepts, such as data and data types, addressing modes, pipe lining, and cache memory. Chapter Three .describes new computer architectures, such as reduced-instruction-set computers (RISes) and very-long-instruc- tion-word computers. RISC architecture has become very popular among designers. Chapter Four discusses an architecture, data-flow, which is a departure from the conventional von Neumann architecture. NEC has applied the dataflow architecture on the design of a very sophis- ticated image processing chip, the NEC PD7281. Chapters Five and Six are case studies, describing the Am29000 and the Transputer, respectively. Chapter Seven describes microprocessors specifically designed for digital signal processing. Chapter Eight discusses micromultiprocessing and describes the various topologies currently used.
- Author(s)Andrew M. Veronis
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/11/2012
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight425 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1991
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $6.15New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.