All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned specifically for the one-semester introductory ecomics course for n-majors, Tucker's Survey of Ecomics, 7e, International Edition delivers the most comprehensive and pedagogically rich treatment of introduction to ecomics available. Readable, sensible, and interesting, this text is rewned for its engaging presentation, emphasis on critical thinking, active learning environment, highly motivational pedagogy, unrivaled visual learning support, and numerous in-chapter applications and review opportunities. With its focus on the most basic tools and topics in ecomics in the context of real-world issues, the book gives students the opportunity to see how ecomic issues play out at national and international levels. The seventh edition has been thoroughly updated to show students how ecomics impacts their own world through topics such as privatization versus nationalization, social security, carbon emissions, social-networking sites, America's housing bubble, and gasoline prices.
- Author(s)Irvin B. Tucker
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2010
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations map.
- Weight1120 g
- Width206 mm
- Height268 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 7th revised ed
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.