All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $27.62Free postage
- AU $29.15Free postage
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionMustin's part-by-part look at hull, deck, rig, and machinery is both a minicourse for transforming used-boat shopping from a game of craps to a science, and the first step in a holistic boat maintenance program. His discussion of the significance of cracks found in aging hulls and decks is the most thorough in print. He is t shy in assessing the lack of regulation of professional surveyors, r does he shrink from pointing a finger at shoddy building practices. Having a used boat surveyed is a critical prelude to buying it. Yet a professional survey is expensive--several hundred dollars. Surveying Fiberglass Sailboats will enable you to conduct your own surveys while narrowing the field, then monitor a professional surveyor's performance when selecting your target boat.
- Author BiographyHenry C. Mustin, proprietor of H. C. Mustin Co., Yacht & Ship Surveyors, based in Marblehead, Massachusetts, has 20 years in the boat business, 14 of them as a surveyor. He is certified by the National Association of Marine Surveyors in the U.S. and is the only U.S. member of the Yacht Designers & Surveyors Association Ltd. of England.
- Author(s)Henry C. Mustin
- PublisherInternational Marine Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/01/1994
- SubjectShips & Waterways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationRockport, ME
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Marine Publishing Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight244 g
- Width188 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.