All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNumber theory has a wealth of long-standing problems, the study of which over the years has led to major developments in many areas of mathematics. This volume consists of seven significant chapters on number theory and related topics. Written by distinguished mathematicians, key topics focus on multipartitions, congruences and identities (G. Andrews), the formulas of Koshliakov and Guinand in Ramanujan's Lost Notebook (B. C. Berndt, Y. Lee, and J. Sohn), alternating sign matrices and the Weyl character formulas (D. M. Bressoud), theta functions in complex analysis (H. M. Farkas), representation functions in additive number theory (M. B. Nathanson), and mock theta functions, ranks, and Maass forms (K. O), and elliptic functions (M. Waldschmidt).
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/07/2008
- Series TitleDevelopments in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 17
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight467 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byKrishnaswami Alladi
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.