All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionBiomedical and social science researchers who want to analyze survival data with SAS will find just what they need with this easy-to-read and comprehensive guide. Teaches many aspects of data input and manipulation. Numerous examples of SAS code and output make this an eminently practical book, completely updated for SAS 9.
- Author BiographyPaul D. Allison is Professor of Sociology at the University of Pennsylvania and President of Statistical Horizons LLC. He is the author of Logistic Regression Using SAS: Theory and Application, Survival Analysis Using SAS: A Practical Guide, and Fixed Effects Regression Methods for Longitudinal Data Using SAS. Paul has also written numerous statistical papers and published extensively on the subject of scientists' careers. He frequently teaches public short courses on the methods described in his books.
- Author(s)Paul D Allison
- PublisherSAS Institute
- Date of Publication29/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAS Institute
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight794 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.