All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe material in this handy guide is divided into four parts: Common Expressions and Key Words, Essential Communication Tools, Travel Vocabulary and Useful Expressions, and Pronunciation Guides for Key Names and Signs. Each part contains a range of relevant vocabulary, useful phrases, and the minimum of grammatical explanation needed to allow users to vary the basic sentence structures in order to convey exactly what they want to say. The book also contains an A-Z index containing more than 1,000 additional vocabulary and their pronunciation for quick reference.
- Author BiographyDr Fethi Mansouri lectures in Middle Eastern Language and Culture Studies at Deakin University, Melbourne, Australia. He has conducted numerous studies on the learning and teaching of Arabic as a second language, and has also pioneered research on the mental and psychological aspects of learning Arabic.
- Author(s)Fethi Mansouri,Yousef Alreemawi
- PublisherTuttle Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- LanguageArabic & English
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTuttle Publishing
- Weight113 g
- Width102 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.