All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionA Survival Guide for College Managers and Leaders is a distillation of the key skills and attitudes that you will need to possess if you are to survive and indeed thrive in such a situation. It highlights examples of good, bad and questionable practice from college leaders and managers of all ages. It is a handbook of practical advice and tried and tested approaches to the many problems and challenges that you are likely to face. - David Collins, CBE. This is the definitive survival guide to leading and managing a FE College for College Leaders and Senior Managers. The tremendously experienced and successful College Principal, David Collins, covers every aspect of running a College, from shaping the organisation and communicating a vision to planning and marketing the programme right through to dealing with people and improving quality. Accessibly and engagingly written, and packed with real-life examples, this book will prove essential reading for ambitious senior staff in the FE sector.
- Author BiographyDr David Collins is Principal/Chief Executive of South Cheshire College, UK. He has just recently been made a CBE for services to Further Education.
- Author(s)David Collins
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication23/10/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight176 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.