All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis handy little book details in ten simple chapters how a woman can survive the stresses of this crazy world we call the police wife life. With God's help, anyone can become t only a survivor, but a thriver!
- Author BiographyMarried to an officer for 23 years, Kristi understands first-hand the stresses of law enforcement life, and has a heart for reaching out to hurting families; women in particular. With over ten years of experience in local and state-wide ministry, Kristi has learned valuable lessons to share with her audience. She serves on a Christian Law Enforcement Team and with International C.O.P.S. Ministries, alongside her husband Rick. Kristi has also held positions as MOPS mentor, Women's Sunday School teacher, Associational Women's Ministry Director, as well as many other lead positional roles. Kristi is the author of Between Friends: A Woman's Look at Mentoring God's Way, Lives Behind the Badge, and Elijah: Finding Victory in the Battle of Defeat, as well as numerous articles. Kristi and her family reside in Missouri.
- Author(s)Kristi M Neace
- Date of Publication03/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.