Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionMany people find the dental experience painful and frightening. In Survival Guide for the Dental Patient, author Dr. Alexander Corsair lessens that anxiety by providing tips and advice to help dental patients successfully navigate the dental experience. Using more than forty-five years of experience, Dr. Corsair presents information from an insider's perspective to help you get your money's worth when it comes to dental care. He discusses finding the best dentist for you; communicating effectively with the dentist; preventing dental disease and protecting your health; locating affordable care; dealing with costs and payments; avoiding emergencies in the dental office; getting pain-free care; treating dental emergencies; gaining a second opinion; understanding specialists; responding to poor treatment. Following the principles discussed in Survival Guide for the Dental Patient can save you hundreds of thousands of dollars in dental and medical expenses, help you stay healthy, and facilitate a pleasant dental experience.
- Author(s)Alexander Corsair DMD
- Date of Publication03/02/2012
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.