All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis manual provides numeous examples of successful budget reduction strategies based on a six-step process that has demonstrated its effectiveness in small, medium, and large school districts. Supported by bargaining units and community leaders, the process described in this manual can enable the leadership of a district to plan its way through a financial crisis.
- Author BiographyE. E. 'Gene' Davis has more than twenty years of experience leading school districts and fifteen years in higher education working with school districts to improve organizational effectiveness. Jack A. Coffland has taught in public schools, led teacher training and leadership departments in higher education, and served as a director of an accountability systems department serving 56 school districts. He has authored several books, five workbooks, and eleven software programs in the field of mathematics education.
- Author(s)E. E. Davis,Jack A. Coffland
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/05/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight826 g
- Width223 mm
- Height293 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $77.30Trending at AU $78.43
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.