All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a guide to surviving violent street crimes and terrorist attacks.
- Author BiographyWalter Philbrick is a twenty five year veteran of the Hialeah Police Department. He retired from full time duty in 1999. He is currently a Reserve Lieutenant with the Police Department. During his career in law enforcement Walter has served in many capacities, most notably as a S.W.A.T. Team Leader and as an instructor at the police academy He is a 5th degree Black Belt in Kodokan Judo and Jujitsu. In Judo he has distinguished himself many times in competition as a four time US Masters Judo Champion, two time World Police and Fire Games Champion, and International Police Olympic Judo Champion. Mr. Philbrick is also certified to teach over twenty five (25) law enforcement related courses dealing with officer survival. He is the owner of International Protective Services (IPS) and Investigations and Protective Services both in Hollywood, Florida. As a respected trainer, Mr. Philbrick's expertise has been sought on numerous occasions, making appearances on ABC Prime-time, the Today Show, NBC, ABC and Fox News.
- Author(s)Walter Philbrick
- Date of Publication10/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.