Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionImagine what it's like to lose your memory. This is the true story of a mother and son who beat impossible odds. Surviving Amnesia - Mind Over Memory is a philosophical and inspiring exploration of acute memory loss, the power of accepting what you can't change, and defying what you're told to accept.
- Author BiographyADAM BURNS - After an epic battle with amnesia Adam has written novels, plays and screenplays, and shown his art internationally. He lived on Greyhound buses for a year writing his first novel In Like Flynn, and adapted his second, The House Made of Wheels into a feature screenplay. He's currently writing his third novel, enjoying life in New York with his lovely wife Romy. MAUREEN BURNS - From the age of eighteen and for every other decade since, Maureen has battled with cancer and won. This stood her in good stead for Adam's fight with amnesia. Later in life she achieved her life long dream and graduated with BA in Literature. She has written Journey to the Self, the story of her life experience, travels and career, and Collage, a collection of shorter pieces.
- Author(s)Adam Burns Maureen Burns
- Date of Publication15/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.