All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPoet and philosopher Mark Nepo was diagsed with a rare form of lymphoma in 1987. His journey back to health awakened a new life. In his latest book, Nepo explores how sacred and useful everything is. As such, this book is for everyone, t just for those facing illness or pursuing poetry. The poems affirm that surviving has more to do with our authenticity than our longevity. The sixty-eight poems gathered here are the culmination of many years of inquiry. As a teacher, Nepo has journeyed with others around these themes across the country and abroad. In leading spiritual retreats, in working with healing and medical communities, and in his teaching as a poet, his work is widely accessible and used by many.
- Author BiographyMark Nepo has taught in the fields of poetry and spirituality for over thirty years. Nominated for the Lenore Marshall Poetry Prize, he is the author of twelve books, many of which have been translated into French, Portuguese, Japanese and Danish. In his spare time, Nepo plays piano, enjoys baseball and jazz and life in the garden with his wife and their dog.
- Author(s)Mark Nepo
- PublisherCavanKerry Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2007
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationFort Lee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCavanKerry Press
- Weight254 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.