All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTells the true stories of real children's experiences of surviving different natural disasters around the world. This title focuses on a different type of disaster.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Raum has written over two-dozen nonfiction books for young readers, including a biography of Louis Armstrong for Capstone Press. Over the years, she has worked as a middle school and high school English teacher, an elementary school librarian, and a college library director. Elizabeth Raum has written many nonfiction books for children. Two of her Capstone You Choose books, Orphan Trains: An Interactive History Adventure (2011) and Can You Survive Storm Chasing? (2012), are Junior Library Guild selections. Elizabeth lives in Michigan with her husband, Richard.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Raum
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleRaintree Perspectives: Children's True Stories: Natural Disasters
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width195 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)HL Studios
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.