Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is for anyone with an interest in paraid schizophrenia. It gives an outline of the author's life prior to him having schizophrenia. Then it gives details of his three very severe bouts of illness with this devastating mental illness. It also details his periods of being well, the psychiatric treatment that he received at hospital and his efforts to stay well on his prescribed medication. The book is an effort to describe the career of a paraid schizophrenic patient, loosely written in the style of an academic case study on this subject. The book describes the voices, hallucinations and paraid delusions that are characteristic of paraid schizophrenia. It also offers some hope that those with this mental illness can recover from their periods of schizophrenia, and live relatively rmal lives, as long as they continue to take their medication, which is an essential part of any recovery programme. The book can contribute to an understanding of paraid schizophrenia among mental health professionals and sufferers alike.
- Author(s)John Brown
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationEssex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight101 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.