All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSurviving Stalking is a practical and comprehensive 2002 survival manual for victims of stalking and related crimes. It offers sound, realistic, practical advice to victims and also gives guidance through each stage of the criminal justice processes in America, Britain and Australia. Using case descriptions, Michele Pathe describes the traumatic effects of stalking, the course of these symptoms, and how best to access psychological care and support. It is the first comprehensive book for a general readership providing a contemporary account of victim types, stalker types, stalkers' motives, strategies to prevent and overcome stalking, and a list of the resources available to victims of stalking. Surviving Stalking will be of great interest t only to those who have been or are being stalked, but also to the health, law enforcement and legal professionals who work with stalkers and their victims.
- Author BiographyBorn 5 February 1959. Graduated Queensland University (M.B., B.S. with Honours, 1982). In 1993 became a Fellow of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists and was appointed Consultant Forensic Psychiatrist at Victorian Institute of Forensic Mental Health (VIFMH).
- Author(s)Michele Pathe
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/08/2002
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 tables
- Weight290 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.