Surviving Year 12: A Sanity Kit for Students and Their Parents by Michael Carr-Gregg, Erin Shale (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.72Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.99Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by auusa
- Est. delivery by 28 Feb
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUpdates in this new edition include a discussion on how to avoid being trapped by social networking plus more encouragement from leading school principals: Be positive, avoid disaster thinking. You are more than your 'score'! Michael Carr-Gregg writes: ''ne of the new themes I am incorporating in this updated edition is that essentially Year 12 is like a game - and once you kw how to play the game, your chances of getting what you want out of the year increase rapidly. There are essentially two types of Year 12 student - the ones that get it and the ones that don't. Surviving Year 12 reveals some of the key competencies, in terms of skills, kwledge and strategies for those who get it . ' Using humour and worldly wisdom, he explores many critical considerations: - placing these exams in perspective - studying smarter - ways to overcome anxiety and stress - getting eugh sleep (the best study tool of all!) - setting goals - dealing with procrastination - how to relax - ensuring your exercise and diet regimes are good - how to cope with the exams themselves.
- Author BiographyMichael Carr-Gregg is Australia's leading adolescent psychologist and coauthor of Adolescence: A guide for parents. In this book he includes a special section just for parents - and advises them that parental nagging is itself a major student stressor!
- Author(s)Erin Shale,Michael Carr-Gregg
- PublisherFinch Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationLane Cove
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFinch Publishing
- Weight306 g
- Width136 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.21
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.