All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionFrom choosing a supervisor and topic to staying motivated, completing a research thesis is t an easy matter. Each stage represents a different challenge and many students struggle through without identifying the skills needed to make the most of their time. This wonderful resource for all doctoral and masters level students, explores the challenges and complexities of successfully engaging in the research process and thesis writing. Chapters include: * choosing and working with a supervisor * developing a research proposal * motivating yourself * choosing the right research method * responding to criticism * advice from the examiners * preparing work for publication. This clear and practical guide, ideal for all doctoral and masters level students, takes readers from the very early stages of the process through to the final phase of examination and publication, using vignette examples to highlight key issues.
- Author BiographySuzan Burton is a Senior Lecturer in Management at the Macquarie Graduate School of Management, Macquarie University. Peter Steane is Professor of Management at the Macquarie Graduate School of Management, Macquarie University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/03/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white tables, 5 black & white line drawings
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byPeter Steane,Suzan Burton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.