All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImagine a peaceful voyage at sea, with puffy clouds overhead and the gentle rise and fall of the waves. Now imagine that you're lost. There's a hurricane looming on the horizon. Sharks begin to circle your boat. And you're down to your last sip of fresh water. Accidents on the water can lead to life-and-death struggles. See how the strong survive.
- Author(s)Carla Mooney
- PublisherLerner Publications
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleShockzone: True Survival Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width165 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.