All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWould you eat a giant spider? Would you eat cooked spider eggs? What if you were starving to death? People stranded for long periods of time in the wilderness face questions like these. But sometimes food to eat is the least of people's worries. How long could you survive in a barren landscape with shelter and a fractured skull? See how these survivors did it.
- Author(s)Kristin Marciniak
- PublisherLerner Publications
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleShockzone: True Survival Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Publications
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width165 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.