All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn insider's view of the emergency medical system, a valuable resource for patients and families, and a thorough guide preparing readers for the labyrinth of functions, personnel, and treatments within the emergency department.
- Author BiographyRon Clark, M.D. is an attending emergency physician at the Hospital of Central Connecticut, a clinical instructor at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine, and a guest lecturer at Central Connecticut State University. He actively provides clinical instruction for students and residents on the principles of emergency medical care. He is a Connecticut State Police Surgeon and a medical adviser and instructor for the Connecticut Alliance to Benefit Law Enforcement (CABLE). Dr. Clark is a fellow of the American College of Emergency Physicians and a member of the Connecticut College of Emergency Physicians. He and his wife reside with their three children in Connecticut.
- Author(s)Dr Ron Clark,Ron Clark
- Date of Publication28/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width132 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.