Surviving the Holidays Without You: Navigating Grief During Special Seasons by Gary Roe (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.20Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $22.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou've lost someone you love. Your heart is broken. Now you're facing a holiday or special occasion. What are you going to do? How do you handle this? Bestselling author, hospice chaplain, and grief specialist Gary Roe has given you a grief survival kit designed for the holidays. Speaking from both personal and professional grief experiences, he will empower you to navigate special days and seasons with new confidence. Holidays are difficult, especially when you're grieving the loss of someone you love. In this book, you will discover how to: - Deal with unspoken yet powerful expectations - Handle continual memories and reminders of your loved one - Face feeling misunderstood, lonely, and isolated, - Process unpredictable emotions and feeling vulnerable - Take yourself and your own heart seriously - Make good choices-what to do, how, and with whom Finding your way to grieve well over the holidays can be overwhelming without a trusted guide. Gary kws your pain and will walk beside you, offering effective tools to help you face the holidays with hope rather than apprehension. Healing from loss is challenging. Facing a holiday while grieving the loss of a spouse, child, parent, or someone close is tough duty. Use holidays and special times to help you grieve and hor the one you're missing. Scroll up and grab this comforting, practical book today.
- Author BiographyGary Roe is the author of the award-winning bestseller Heartbroken: Healing from the Loss of a Spouse and the co-author (with New York Times bestseller Cecil Murphey) of Saying Goodbye and Not Quite Healed. He has over 300 grief-related articles in print and is a popular speaker at a wide variety of venues. Gary has more than 30 years experience working with people suffering loss. He has served as a campus minister, a missionary in Japan, and a pastor. He now works as a writer, speaker, and chaplain for Hospice Brazos Valley in central Texas. Visit Gary's website at www.garyroe.com for more grief recovery resources, or contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)Gary Roe
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.05New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.