Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionSurviving the Holy War is an account of a true life story that demonstrates God's interventions during the darkest of times. Rev. Jihad Cobey was kidnapped by the PLO, arrested by government authorities, poisoned in one of the Arab countries, diagsed with Bipolar Disorder, and trapped in Leban during the Israeli siege of Beirut. He had a close encounter with Satan, among other events covered in this book. Through it all, the Lord miraculously set him free from each of these events. A true life story filled with God's great demonstrations of His love and care for His children. It will enrich you spiritually; it will exhort and uplift you by seeing God's ways that have t been seen before. Most of all; it presents the message of Jesus Christ and His saving grace in a unique and exciting way. The book is an actual account of real events, places, people, and incidents that took place in the life of the author on three continents and in more than seven countries. The author wants to share this book so that others might learn of the rewards and consequences of the choices that man makes in life.
- Author BiographyRev. Jihad Cobey was born in Beirut, Lebanon in 1956 where he grew up with his two brothers.
- Author(s)Rev. Jihad Cobey
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication02/03/2010
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight216 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.