All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionEach time I dared to smile, ather thunderbolt shook my world. Where would the grief end and the peace of mind begin?
- Author BiographyThe author, Carolyn, 45, lives in Surrey, very happily married to Rod and has two children, Samantha, 7 and Jamie 22. She was born in the middle of three sisters to loving parents, Bob and Maureen Lowe, in Bootle, Liverpool. Carolyn is a qualified Accounting Technician and NVQ Assessor and a member of MENSA. As will become clear from this autobiography, circumstances have dictated the direction of her life for the past few years. Ordinarily, however, she is a strong and fiesty lady with an extraordinary sense of humour. Her biggest loss of late has been the world of work for which she has a passion. Currently every ounce of her being goes toward her attempting to rebuild enough strength to reintegrate back into useful society life. This book has been written to help other people down on their luck see that there is a glimmer of hope, a chink of light, in the distance. Whilst still a little vulnerable, Carolyn believes she has regained enough strength to overcome adversity and to continue her life unscarred. Battle-weary and older but with her sense-of-humour intact.
- Author(s)Carolyn Smith
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication16/01/2004
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.