All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis first book-length study of the work and life of L. Susan Stebbing relates the development of her thought to the philosophical, social and political background of her life. It also assesses Stebbing's contribution in the light of developments both in analytic philosophy and in linguistics in the decade since her death.
- Author BiographySiobhan Chapman is Professor of English Language at the University of Liverpool, UK. She has previously taught at the Universities of Newcastle and Kent. Her publications include Paul Grice, Philosopher and Linguist; Thinking About Language, Theories of English; Language and Empiricism, After the Vienna Circle and Pragmatics.
- Author(s)Siobhan Chapman
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/03/2013
- Series TitleHistory of Analytic Philosophy
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight420 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.