All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionResearch shows that the Japanese diet is one of the healthiest in the world. It's balanced, slimming, and packed with superfoods and protein. Even better for Americans: Just one Japanese meal a day makes a difference. Sushi and the other Japanese recipes included in the book are light, fun, supremely tasty, and extraordinarily healthy. All use traditional ingredients such as miso, wasabi, fish, seaweed, and tea, as well as author Makiko Sanu's diamond ingredients: Ginger is used for overall health; ri, for healthy hair; sesame seeds, for a youthful body; and vinegar, for its fat-busting properties. Foolproof directions and gorgeous, inspiring photography make losing weight and staying healthy simple.
- Author BiographyMakiko Sano owns and runs the Japanese restaurant Suzu-which translates to long and healthy life --in London. She has supplied sushi to Buckingham Palace, and taught thousands of people how to make sushi effortlessly. She lives in London with her four children.
- Author(s)Makiko Sano
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication29/04/2014
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight510 g
- Width193 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.33Trending at AU $38.28
- AU $43.75Trending at AU $48.78
- AU $38.00Trending at AU $60.52
- AU $24.11Trending at AU $29.46
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.