All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a blog-turned-memoir. It is part social commentary, part political testament, and part faith journey. It is the open diary of a pinko liberal, a spiritual vagabond, a curmudgeon, a cynic, and someone who's been accused of thinking too much.
- Author BiographyTimothy W. Hooker is an English instructor at Cleveland State Community College in Cleveland, Tennessee. He is married, with cats. He has previously published a collection of short stories, a novel, and a play.
- Author(s)Timothy W Hooker
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1116 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.