All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionCorporate sustainability, corporate social responsibility, corporate citizenship and corporate reputation are without a doubt 'hot topics' for today's business. The Sustainability Effect offers a unique, practical and refreshing perspective on this debate. Drawing on research conducted with some of the world's largest 500 companies, Arlo Kristjan O. Brady takes a detailed look at corporate sustainability and corporate reputation management, focusing on establishing the potential impact (positive and negative) that sustainability issues can have on the reputation of large multinational corporations.
- Author BiographyDr. Arlo Brady is Special Advisor at the strategic marketing and communications consultancy Freud Communications. In his role Arlo provides counsel on sustainable development, corporate responsibility and reputational issues to a range of senior business leaders, consumer brands, public sector bodies and global corporations. Arlo is also a research associate at the Judge Business School, Cambridge University, UK.
- Author(s)Arlo Kristjan O. Brady
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication15/09/2005
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight394 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.