All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis book has the ambition of presenting sustainability issues in a simple way to students in the field of agriculture and the environment. There is much diversity in the viewpoints on the meaning of sustainability. Sustainability must be made operational in each specific context and scaled, and appropriate methods must be designed to achieve long-term goals for the environment, agriculture, energy and food security. The ultimate goal of the environment and agriculture is protecting soil and water to ensure food security for the growing population. This book discusses the integration of views pertaining to the sustainability of agriculture, the environment, renewable energy and food security.
- Author(s)Noguchi Ryozo,Tofael Ahamed,Tomohiro Takigawa
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight522 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.