All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis ground-breaking research represents the most complete collection yet on how the hospitality industry is addressing sustainability and ethical issues. Covering supply chain management, invative sustainability initiatives, CSR programmes, biologically-respectful tourism and Value Creation, Sustainability in Hospitality: How Invative Hotels are Transforming the Industry presents valuable global viewpoints on embedding sustainability into all aspects of the hospitality industry, and the impact this could have on transforming the sector into an advocate for more sustainable, eco-conscious tourism. The chapters in this edited collection span organizational governance, human rights and labour practices, environment and climate change, fair operating practices, stakeholder engagement, CSR and strategic management. The global reach of the collection brings case studies from China, the US, the UK, Mexico and Italy, while company case studies include Fairmont Luxury Hotels and Sextantio. Sustainability in Hospitality: How Invative Hotels are Transforming the Industry will be an essential read for academics researching the development of ethically-conscious and sustainable hospitality, and for hotel managers and group CEOs who want to kw how sustainability and CSR can be embedded in their day-to-day operations.
- Author BiographyMIGUEL ANGEL GARDETTI is founder of the Center for Studies on Sustainable Luxury, Argentina. ANA LAURA TORRES collaborated in the development of the Sustainable Textile Center, Argentina.
- PublisherGreenleaf Publishing
- Date of Publication10/12/2015
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationSheffield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGreenleaf Publishing
- Weight431 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAna Laura Torres,Miguel Gardetti
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.