All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSustainability and green topics have become a crucial element in modern ecomy. All sectors of the ecomy are concerned, also the tourism industry. This book takes an overview on developments of sustainability in tourism from a multidisciplinary view point: ecomy, marketing, social science, media studies, political studies. In order to under-stand the long term changes in the field it is important to include different scientific approaches.
- Author BiographyProf. Dr. Ian Jenkins is Research Director at Les Roches Gruyere University of Applied Science, Bulle, Switzerland. Prof. Dr. Roland Schroder is Dean of the Department of Media & Communication at BITS University of Applied Sciences, Iserlohn, Germany.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/04/2014
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Gabler
- Content Note3 black & white tables, biography
- Weight300 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byIan Jenkins,Roland Schroder
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2013
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.