All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSustainable agriculture is a rapidly growing field aiming at producing food and energy in a sustainable way for humans and their children. It is a discipline that addresses current issues: climate change, increasing food and fuel prices, poor-nation starvation, rich-nation obesity, water pollution, soil erosion, fertility loss, pest control and biodiversity depletion. This series gathers review articles that analyze current agricultural issues and kwledge, then proposes alternative solutions.
- Author BiographyEric Lichtfouse: PhD in organic geochemistry, INRA researcher in Dijon, France since 1992, he teaches scientific writing. He is also editor in chief of the INRA journal Agronomy for Sustainable Development, and founder and editor of the Springer journal Environmental Chemistry Letters.
- Date of Publication03/12/2012
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleSustainable Agriculture Reviews
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note54 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight568 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byEric Lichtfouse
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.56Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.