All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSustainable Banking introduces business leaders and students to the many ways in which financial institutions can manage their environmental and social impact and meet the needs of the current generation without compromising the needs of future generations. Olaf Weber and Blair Feltmate go beyond the business case for sustainability: how managing environmental, social, and governance risk can contribute to a bank's bottom line - to make the sustainability case for banking: how banks and other financial institutions can make a positive impact on society. In their book, Weber and Feltmate discuss the key aspects involved in making a financial institution sustainable: how to manage the direct and indirect impacts of banking activities on the community and the environment, how to minimize and mitigate the environmental footprint of internal operations, and how to account for various types of environmental and social risk in lending and project finance. They also introduce sustainable banking products and strategies being adopted by industry leaders, such as responsible investing, social finance, and impact lending.
- Author BiographyOlaf Weber is an associate professor in the School of Environment, Enterprise, and Development at the University of Waterloo. Blair Feltmate is head of the Intact Centre on Climate Adaptation at the University of Waterloo.
- Author(s)Blair Feltmate,Olaf Weber
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication29/01/2016
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleRotman-UTP Publishing: Business & Sustainability
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Note25 figures
- Weight380 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.