Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume helps define the social, technical, and institutional issues that surround techlogy rich environments used in English studies departments and programs. Techlogy rich environments are helping to shape the working, teaching, and learning experiences of students, teachers, technicians, and administrators alike. The volume has three primary goals: to provide a theoretical and practical basis for understanding techlogy rich instruction, offer a set of heuristics of planning, maintaining, and evaluating techlogy rich teaching and learning environments; and provide a set of best practices that provide examples of sustainable productive projects, approaches and programs in specific K-college institutions.
- Author(s)Richard Selfe
- PublisherHampton Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2004
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleNew Dimensions in Computers & Compositions
- Place of PublicationCresskill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampton Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.